Becky’s Draperies & Manufacturing Ltd.
Creativity Since 1982
CALGARY’S RENOWNED DRAPERY & ACCESSORY MANUFACTURER
The leading in window fashion design & creativity for over a quarter of a century.
Custom crafted workmanship from the fine on site workroom – Competitive prices on quality blinds of your choice
FREE in-house colour & design consultation
PROFESSIONAL DRAPERY SERVICE & INSTALLATION
Highest Quality Workmanship – Reasonable Rates – Free Estimates – Fast Delivery – In-stock Fabrics
Drapes & Accessories
Bedding & Cushions
We do not consider a project too big or too small. We serve:
- Residential Homes
- Condos and Appartments
- Show Homes
- Offices Workspaces
- Hospitality and Retail
- Public Areas
Idea & Planning
- Asses the need and purpose for window covering, such as light control, insulation, privacy, and aesthetics.
- Measure the windows or have them measured accurately to ensure a proper fit.
- Choose the type of window coverings that best meet your needs, such as drapes, blinds, or shades.
- Choose the material and stye that you prefer or matches your décor.
- Decide on control types and additional features, such as motorization or remote control.
Material Selection & Budgeting
- Research the cost and compare prices for different window coverings.
- Determine and set the budget for the window coverings.
- Look for sales, discounts, promotions, and special deals to reduce costs.
- Take into account the long-term costs, such as maintenance and replacement.
- Consider any additional costs, such as installation or custom shapes and sizes.
Crafting & Installation
- If you will be installing the window coverings yourself:
- Make sure to follow manufacturer instructions.
- Gather all the correct tools and hardware for the job (cordless drill, drill bits, screws, etc.).
- Prepare the window and mount the hardware including brackets, rods, and tracks.
- Hang the window coverings and make any necessary adjustments for a proper fit.
- Test the window coverings to ensure they are securely installed and functioning properly.
- If you are going to have the installation performed by a professional installer:
- Address any concerns that you may have before the installer starts mounting the window coverings.